How-to Add The Syntela Application To Slack
- Ensure you are both a Syntela AND Slack Administrator to complete the install.
- Verify that you and any additional hosts are using the same email address for both the Syntela and Slack accounts.
- Click the Add to Slack button below
- Follow the prompts to install the app or connect your account.
Please Note: You'll see the option to connect your account after clicking Add to Slack if an app has already been installed to your workspace.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Syntela on Slack!
How-to-Use Syntela with Slack
To use the Syntela application within Slack, you will first need to add the Syntela app to your workspace.
Once the app is installed, start a web conference with video or screen sharing by taking the following steps.
- Type the following commands:
- Followed by the subject of your meeting, mention the slack users you want to join and hit return.
For example: /syntela Let's discuss the sales figures @barry @candice
- All those mentioned will receive a direct message within slack with the conference details. Everyone can then just open the link in Chrome and get started with your meeting!
A message will appear like this one in the relevant slack channel and after the conference has ended, a brief summary with a public link to the meting details will also appear in the channel.